Friday 4 November 2011

Purple Themed hAnglar Card

This card is dedicated to Purple Mad Alison, who left some very nice comments on an earlier blog post today.

This time I used an 8 x 8 scalloped edge card and some purple papers from my ever growing stash - I really am addicted to buying paper! I also used a few lovely purple paper flowers/mini roses with ribbons.

The edges of the stamped image and the strips of purple card were punched with a Martha Stewart Round the Page Punch.

This is the last post for today - need to tidy up my craft space as I have no clear desk space left at the moment! lol

Till tomorrow - happy crafting xx

4 comments:

  1. yes, showing my bloomers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm touched, what a sweet thing to do!!! Thank you :) It's an amazing card, I love it!!!
    hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason my exclamation marks are not showing?!! :)

    ReplyDelete