Monday 7 November 2011

My Name is Debz and I'm a Craftaholic....

Having had a lovely day at the NEC on Sunday with my friend Julie, I came home determined to tame the space I call my craft room.

I had let things slip as we all do ... and had ended up crafting on a tiny space on my desk. So today was the day I set myself a challenge, not only to tidy everything up but to ruthlessly go through every box and clear out all the things that I know I will never use.

Well 11 hours and 3 big black bin bags later .... here are some piccies of the results. (I have thrown in a before picture so you can see how naughty I had been!)

Having sorted it all I think I have to admit to having a serious paper addiction - please if you see me in a craft shop aiming for the paper towers - please just tell me to "Step away from the paper!" - and if you are a shop owner who is running short of paper, drop me a line I can probably help you out!

It has to get worse before it gets better!

So much clear desk space - heaven!

Top four shelves

A bit of my paper collection - bottom shelf A4, 2nd shelf 8x8, 6x6 and just a few other sizes!

My Martha Stewarts and the Woodware Crafty edger - brilliant piece of kit

My car protectors - all sorted by size!

Overflow paper/card storage

Overflow ribbons & lace

12 x 12's

Card Strips

5 comments:

  1. OMG! How jealous am I?? I want to come and live with you! I've just shown my o/h your photos cause he's always going on about me having too much stuff.... lol, that shut him up!!
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh.. you could start a shop lol..
    I thought I had a lot of stuff.. and organisation wow i am impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab organisation. I am inspired to get my stash in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this all of your stuff? Do you have a very big room to call your craft room? I think you did a great job finding your desk. LOL Good job, but if you are like me,it only stayed clean long enough to take the picture, I'm cleaning/organizing today. LOL tfs Tami
    PS you can see mine on my blog.
    Tambos Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I'll never complain about Fab's crafting stash again! Lol

    ReplyDelete