Wednesday 9 November 2011

A Free Digi Stamp

My favourite craft shop Bee Crafty are giving away FREE Bubble Christmas Tree digi stamp this week. I downloaded it yesterday and have made three Christmas cards with it already.

The first one was made by using up some of my non-adhesive clear gems. I simply glued the gems onto the image and then matted and layered it onto some silver mirror card and co-ordinating card stock from my stash.


On the second card I coloured in the gaps between the bubbles with a Promarker in Holly. Then I used a selection of adhesive gems, coloured pearls, cabochons and brads to once again to fill in the various bubbles. I then cut the image out and matted it onto some gold mirror card and green card stock. The photo doesn't do this card justice ... it's really lovely (if I say so myself! lol)

For the third card I wanted to keep things really simple, so I just coloured in the bubbles with my Promarkers. I then added a little Stickles glitter (in Stardust) around the edge of each bubble. Once again I carefully cut around the image and matted it onto a green card.


Make it fancy or keep it simple, I think this image is really versatile. If you have children who enjoy crafting, why not print off a few images for them to colour in and make their own Christmas cards.

The digi image will only be there for one week - so use it or lose it! lol. Just click on the Bee Crafty image on my blog and it will take you to their website/on-line shop. Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. One digi stamp and three completely different cards - they are all lovely Debz.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete