Sunday 13 November 2011

Colouring in for Grown Ups

Having spent most of today practising my colouring in, I felt the urge to make a quick card with one of my h'Anglar Stanglar images. I picked a nice bright piece of 6 x 6 Xmas paper, (that was left over from last year I think!) and attempted to colour in the image to match it. It's not really a Xmas stamp, but I used xmassy coloured Promarkers to colour it in, which worked quite well. To finish off,  I embellished the card with a few swirls and paper flowers.


6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works well for Christmas!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely - really vibrant. And works as a Christmas card!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Catherine - your comments are always so encouraging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so cool too :0)

    ReplyDelete