Sunday 13 November 2011

My First Dip Into the Magical word of Magnolia!

I have been toying with the idea of buying some Magnolia stamps for quite a while. Being the kind of crafter who likes to fully research potential purchases I decided to have a little nose on Ebay.

Well, my little nose around ended up with the purchase of my first Magnolia stamp for the bargain price of just over £3 (including P&P)!!!

I think this stamp was so cheap because it looked awful in the photo - it was covered in so much ink I couldn't really make out the image!But hey presto -  one alchohol free baby wipe later and it is immaculate!

Out came my the Promarkers, a piece of 6 x 6 freebie paper, a Craftwork Cards embossed frame, distress inks, green swirlage and a few yellow flowers. I am very pleased with the result and am now sitting waiting for another Ebay auction to end - fingers crossed!

20 comments:

  1. Loverly card hun and ya have a new follower xx
    Donna from http://smileycrafter.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bargain! Well done! Great card too!
    Hope you make the magical 50 soon!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card have become a follower.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Love Tilda sitting in the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Welcome to the world of Magnolias!
    Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Deb,Welcome to the wonderful world of Magnolia's, I'm sure that your Tilda family will just keep on growing. Great job
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww so sweet. Looks fab to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Maggies are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is lovely and so lovely is the colours that you used.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning card..I love Yellow..Welcome Hun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card
    next follower will be #50

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so cute!! Welcome to the Magnolia Family. Warning it can become very addictive but I'm not complaining by no means!!!! Love those Maggies!!!!
    You did a great job!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your newest addiction!!! LOL! This is absolutely darling! Fantastic!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, these little girlies are incredibly addictive! Enjoy. Your first Maggie card is stunning. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to the world of Magnolia-liscious! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute card. You would never know this is your first Maggie. I started out with one also, and now I have a binder full to capacity. There is always another one I want. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute. I love the sunny yellow.

    ReplyDelete