Saturday 8 October 2011

Victorian Inspiration 2

 
Original
For me to venture into the world of distressing is a big thing! Those that know me will tell you I don't do "messy crafting". But as I was feeling decidedly brave, I thought I'd dust off my distress inks and give it a go. Was pleased with the effect on the edges of the backing paper but the doily soaked up way too much ink. Card is ok overall but prefer the pale blue one I made earlier.


Re-worked Version
Update Sunday 9th October 2011 - I really didn't like the first attempt so i reworked it with a little less distress ink on the doily, plus I altered the layout of the flowers. Feel happier now! lol

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely Debz, and I think that these look like real Victorian colours!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Debs :0)

    ReplyDelete