Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Good Luck

I have dipped into the world of non die-cut decoupage for the first time this week and have discovered I really like it!  For my decoupage taster session I chose a "Good Luck" sheet (a bargain at only 25p from Bee Crafty!) which had three lovely images on it.

First of all I carefully cut out all of the images using a pair of small embroidery type scissors.(I took my time as I didn't want to lose a ladybird leg! Then I used 3d foam pads to layer the relevant pieces together. I would have preferred to use silicon glue but I had run out! (Note to self - pick some up next time- lol) Then I chose my card stock and backing paper from my paper stash and set about making the following three cards.


I made three extra ladybirds for this card - just a red card Candi drawn on with a black pen, with a few legs added once they were on the card!


For this one I mounted the brick tag shape onto some cream card stock and added a green satin bow and some card Candi. 


This one was just simply matted and layered onto some green card stock and some green gingham paper.

I was very impressed with both the quality of the decoupage paper and with the number of cards I could make from one 25p sheet of decoupage. I am off to make some more now! Till next time - happy crafting x

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool, LOVE the ladybird one best :0)

    ReplyDelete