Saturday 15 October 2011

Going Even More Crackers

My lovely friends at Bee Crafty in Bidford upon Avon have been kind enough to let me loose on making a few Christmas Cracker samples for the shop. Those of you who have read some of my previous posts will know that I bought a Woodware Crafty Edger at the Bee Crafty Demo day a couple of weeks back. So I decided to test all the new border punch cassettes that I bought and see what I could come up with. Here are pictures of the first five:
All Five

Star 

Diamond

Scalloped Daisy

Heart


Fancy Scroll
The cracker blanks are made by Stix 2 and come in packs of 6. They come with the cracker snaps included but you do need to add your own joke, hat and small gift - I would like to find items of expensive jewellery in mine, but I don't thinlk there is much chance of that! lol

I have really enjoyed making these this evening, they are simple to do yet thoroughly satisfying. 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Debs, your crackers look fantastic :) Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. only coz I'd written gobbledegook to seew if it was working yet.....

    Love 'em Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete