Tuesday 4 October 2011

Going Crackers ....




Another of my purchases this weekend was a pack of 6 Christmas Cracker blanks by Stix2. I have just finished decorating my first set and am so pleased with the results.

The card stock used is from a pack by DCWV "The Natural Stack" lots of beautiful designs in cream and brown, with the addition of gorgeous copper foiling on some of them.

I used my Woodware Crafty Edger to punch strips of the card and then threaded co-ordinating card or ribbon through the holes in the card. I also used thin strips of glitter card, copper foiled adhesive Merry Christmas messages, adhesive gems and ribbon to decorate.


The packs of 6 blanks come in white (as shown in the photo), red, silver and gold. They also include the snaps to go inside the cracker but you do need to provide your own joke, xmas hat and small gift!

2 comments:

  1. Great crackers! Lot's of work though! Hope they are appreciated!
    I am now your latest follower!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dawn - Debs x

    ReplyDelete