Sunday 26 July 2015

Notebook and Pen Holders

Having been inspired by watching one of Claire Chavills fabulous videos, I thought I would try to make some notebook and pen holders.

The notepads are just cheap A6 notebooks from a supermarket (50p each) and the pens come in a pack of 10 for 80p, (8p each). I recycled the cardboard covers from an A4 notebook - one cover is enough to make one note book/pen holder. The papers are a selection of odd sheets of 12 x 12 Graphic 45 that I had left over from other projects. I used 2 sheets per notebook/pen holder. So for a little under £3 you can make a really lovely gift. Hope you like what I have made.












7 comments:

  1. These are brilliant.. Do you have a tutorial x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a step by step photo tutorial this evening x

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful idea! I echo Sylvia's request for a tutorial - I'm sure I'd make a mess of it if I guessed at the measurements.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do a step by step photo tutorial this evening x

      Delete
  3. These are lovely, look forward to your tutorial, thanks for sharing...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely and will make great gifts too

    ReplyDelete