Thursday 6 February 2014

A Special Card for a Special Friend

I can't take credit for this card at all as it was totally "borrowed" by the one Gloria Stengel made. In fact the only difference with mine is that I used Indigo Blu stamps to stamp the sentiment on the front and inside. Absolutely loved making this card and it was wonderful to see my friends reaction when I gave it to her this morning. So please that I have again used two stamps that had previously never been out of the packet! Also think I need to do more cards with the insides done. So watch this space ....

9 comments:

  1. Oh me likely this a lot! It is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love all the papers with this stamp, it all works together wonderfully! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card inside and out, love that William Morris background paper - co-ordinated beautifully!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card with even fabber sentiments xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous papers hun and great sentiments love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Debs. Lovely to see you yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card definitely special x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and love love the roses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card with lovely use of papers. Great combo and love the inside too,
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete