Sunday 11 December 2011

Ho! Ho! Ho!

My youngest brother and his wife have a pink and green theme running through their trendy apartment., so I thought I would attempt to make a Christmas card in keeping with their chosen colour scheme.

I took 5 basic square cards and trimmed them down to be 4.5 inches square. I then glued the cards together concertina style,

I used strips of pink and green card to make the letter "H"  and some old snowflake circles (re-cycled from an old Xmas card) matted onto die-cut scalloped circles to make the "O"'s.

I added a few die-cut snowflakes, using a couple of sets of Marianne design dies and finished off with a few adhesive gems - you have to have a bit of bling at Christmas!

I am really pleased with the card and think it will go perfectly with their decor.

2 comments:

  1. Ho Ho Ho!!!It's fab! I'm sure they'll be delighted!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the snowflakes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete