Sunday 23 February 2014

Kaisercraft - Curiosity Collection

I have had a really lovely afternoon sat in my teeny tiny box room surrounded by beautiful sheets of 12 x12 paper from Kaisercraft's Curiosity collection. I can't take all the credit for four of the cards as they were inspired by some cards I saw in one of the Kaisercraft workshop ideas magazines from last year.

I absolutely adore this paper collection and love how the cards have turned out. I fussy cut sections of the paper and matted and layered the pieces using 3d foam. I did have a small conundrum though, I didn't have any rust colored card stock to mat my creations onto, so I took a Spice colored Promarker and made my own! (Am really pleased with myself! lol)

Anyway here are a few piccies, hope you like them xx







No comments:

Post a Comment