Tuesday 4 February 2014

Birthday Card using the Prima "Zephyr" Collection

Achieved two goals this evening:

a) I used up some more of my older card stash
b) I used two stamps that I had not even had out of the packets!

I made a simple z fold card from an 8 x 8 white card blank and them matted a couple of pieces of paper from the beautiful Prima "Zephyr" Collection. I say paper but as those of you who know Prima, their 12 x 12's feel  more like card stock! The paper had little ladybugs printed on it, so to add a little bit of dimension I used some little ladybug embellishments  that I re-discovered whilst having a sort out.

I used a couple of stamps for the sentiment and verse inside the card and stamped them onto off cuts of the paper. I then mounted them onto plain white card and attached them using 3D foam pads. The card was finished off using some bright cheery ribbon.


9 comments:

  1. Very nice. Love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sentiment,
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - the paper is stunning and you've really made it speak for itself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this so pretty ,love the sentiment ,
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun loving the Z fold and the beautiful papers - just what we need on a dreery dark day - thanks for dropping by my blog too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright and cheerful card - those papers are lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Hugs

    ReplyDelete