Sunday 24 June 2012

Sunday









I have been making a few cards using the new "Layer Perfect" tool by Cheetah Crafts and I have to say I am very, VERY impressed with it. I can totally understand why it sold out in minutes on Create & Craft, on it's first airing with Barbara Gray

I love the design of the packaging, the simple, easy to follow instructions and the way it feels in your hand (there is a really good weight to it). There are two versions of the tool one in cm and one inches

It is a quality product that is totally brilliant to use ... I can't believe how quick and easy it is to line things up. No more scrapping a card because of wonky edges!
Feel free to click on the link to the Cheetah Crafts website and watch a video of it being demonstrated.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cards as usual, but love the idea of the 'layer perfect tool' will go and have a look at the demo you recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving your cards Debz. They all look so fresh and the papers are just gorgeous. Thank you for discussing the layer perfect tool, I will have a look at the demo and hopefully get one.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful set of cards, especially love the one with the roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely, but the yellow and green ones are my favorites! xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely assortment of cards you have made! I am really loving the beautiful white floral florishes on the green of your last designs. The layering tool sounds fabulous too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all really stunning, I love the die cuts you have used and layout of your cards are all beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful cards and the layer perfet tool looks amazing

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, cannot choose a favourite. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful selection of cheerful summery cards, think the green one the bottom is my fave, but their all lovely xx

    ReplyDelete