Sunday 17 June 2012

A Fabulous Friday ...






Those of you who have seen me on Facebook, will know I have recently become a fan of Hot Off The Press - mostly because of the wonderful creations posted by Fabrizio Martellucci. Well on Friday I visited another crafty FB friend of mine Pauline Butcher, another amazingly talented crafter ... like myself she has a room dedicated to crafting and I was in awe of the amount of totally beautiful crafting stash she had. Whilst having a thoroughly good mooch Pauline came across a HOTP Floral cardmakers pack that she said she would not use, so the next thing I knew she had given it to me!  They are just my kind of papers, so using the sketch ideas that come in the pack I made the two cards shown above. I even decorated the inside of the cards - something I haven't really done before. Am chuffed to pieces with the results - so big hugs and a thank you to the lovely Pauline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment