Saturday 15 August 2020

Long Time No Blog Post

 Life has been so hectic (and stressful) since i last posted, but I am back, with a renewed determination to blog more regulalrly. 

I am currently working on some small gift items to sell at my next charity craft fair. The charities I raise money for are Breast Cancer, in memory of my late mum and Dementia UK, in support of my Auntie Linda.

The photos below are a selection of hand crafted gift boxes that contain six scented tealights. I think they make lovely small thank you gifts or table gifts for dinner parties and I am pleased with how they have turned out.

I will do a photo tutorial on how to make one of these at some stage, but I have a couple of craft allocations to work on for Crafters Companion. I can't share what they are as yet, but as soon as I can I will.

Hope you like the photos ... please feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment on this post ... I do read them all. Happy Crafting x













1 comment: