Sunday 5 November 2017

Scandinavian Christmas Card 2017

Many years ago (in my early crafting days), I used to make individual Christmas cards for my colleagues. But it got to the stage where I could not remember which card I had made for which person. So now I make it easy for myself, I make a batch of the same card and keep one and label it up as a reminder of what I made that particular year. This year I have kept it very clean and simple. I die cut the Scandinavian Christmas tree from white card stock, matted it onto some fine red glitter card (which was actually an A6 card cut in two!) , this was then matted and layered again onto white card stock and then onto the gorgeous Scandinavian A3 cardstock. I finished off by adding a few adhesive gemstones to the tree and hey presto I have some super 6.75 inch by 8 inch Christmas cards for my colleagues.



5 comments:

  1. Hi Debs this is a stunning Christmas card that die is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Scandi themed Christmas card, love the die cut tree.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the tree die is super, your colleagues will love these.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Debs and a good idea keeping reminders. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete