Sunday 10 January 2016

Country View Crafts Challenge January 16 - Inspired by Bottles

This is my very first CVC challenge entry having just discovered the challenge page. The January 2016 theme is "Inspired by Bottles". 

I used Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells collection, (which is one of their older collection but definitely one of my favorites) and decorated an empty wine bottle. 

I also made a gift tag for the bottle, some cocktail umbrellas, drinks stirrers/mixers and decorated some coasters.

 I used water dyed with blue food colouring to decorate the inside of the bottle and the same food colouring to decorate the inside of the glass.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is so lovely! I love that Graphic 45 set as well - its really great. I love the way you have coloured the glass! Cxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment, really appreciate getting feed back x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous make! I love how you have decorated your bottle and to have matching coasters and cocktail umbrellas is such a good idea. Thank you for playing along with us at CVC, I notice this is your first challenge, so a very big welcome. Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete