Saturday 12 September 2015

Cascade Card Swap

The theme for the August card swap was a "cascade card made without using the colours: Pink, Blue, Orange, Yellow or White and without the use of Butterflies or Flowers. I thought I was really going to struggle as a) I had never made a cascade card before and b) how was I going to cope without using some of my favorite colours and elements?

Once again I watched a lot of very useful videos tutorials on YouTube and managed to make the base card. They are a lot easier than they look to make.


I used a selection of papers and cut aparts from the Graphic 45 Magic of Oz collection to decorate the card and was quite pleased with how it turned out.

I also made a tag mini album to go with the card.

The photographs below are courtesy of the wonderful Bibiana Cameron who was my swap partner and who kindly gave me permission to use her amazing pictures! Thank you once again Bibiana. Hope you like it xx






No comments:

Post a Comment