Tuesday 2 September 2014

Oh how I love MDF creations by Candy Box Crafts

As many of you already know I am very lucky to be on the Design Team for Candy Box Crafts, and over the past week I have been playing with a few of their creations. One I can't tell you about as yet ... top secret! lol

But one I can share is the "Single Beach Hut", one of the earlier Candy Box Crafts Designs.

I had already turned my beach hut into a sentry box with Graphic 45's The Nutcracker Sweet Collection, but I had always had an idea to decorate it in the style of a garden shed. So with the help of some wood coloured card stock and an embossing folder I re-covered the sides of the shed.

I painted the roof with some Paper Artsy paint and added lots of Memory box die cuts to make grass and foliage. I then added a some miniature clay flowerpots, a watering can,a rake, a few paper roses and a couple of doves and hey presto the transformation from sentry box to garden shed was complete.

Hope you like it!

Before the revamp!
After the re-vamp!









3 comments: