Sunday 2 March 2014

Finally Used my Inkadinkado Stamps ... yaaay

I don't know if anyone else is like me, but I seem to buy stamps with every intention of using them and then they just sit in a drawer unopened and unused?

I'm not a very confident user of stamps, so I set myself a goal in January, to use one of my previously unused stamp sets each week. This would hopefully build my confidence, improve my stamping technique and reduce the feelings of guilt for buying and them not using.

This weeks stamp set was from the Inkadinkado range - and was a set of four leaf stamps, I fell in love with this skeleton leaf, so jave had a play around this afternoon with my Promarkers and made these four cards on a seasons theme. They are not perfect but I am quite pleased with how they turned out. xx

Spring

Summer

Autumn

Winter

6 comments:

  1. wow! these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you have used the colours for the different seasons. Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards....what a fab idea to do the different seasons. Love Inkadinkado stamps, I have loads xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these are fabulous, love all your seasons!! Great project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Debbie, the stamp looks so different in an the different colors. Thanks for joining us at CAD
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete