Thursday 24 February 2011

Studio re-vamp ... well ok Box Room!


Having been inspired by picture of Julie's (of Bee Crafty)  craft space, I decided to give my little craft room a thorough sort out and a lick of paint. I covered the originally dark blue desk space in white sticky back plastic and have been amazed by the difference it has made. I have also replaced a couple of the orginal black ash shelving  with some longer pieces of wood to give me more storage space. The long term plan is to replace all the black ash shelving with longer white ones. Also found a nifty way of storing my ribbons - extendable net curtain pole and some shower curtain hooks. So now have all my essentails to hand and have created more room so I can add to my stash!

PS Third shelf up looks a little bare ... that's coz my ten boxes of embellishments, flowers, buttons, gems and card candy are in my bag ready for an evening craft crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment